Powertrain Finance Analyst
£20.84 Ltd Co
A Powertrain Finance Analyst is required with experience involving detailed analytical work and cross functional communication.
This company based in Basildon requires a Powertrain Finance Analyst with understanding of Finance Organisation for a new contract role.
As a Powertrain Finance Analyst, you are required to:
- Develop and maintain cost control / tracking database through the product development life-cycle to support cost tracking
- Produce regular financial status reports for finance and engineering managers
- Liaise with cross functional teams (Engineering, Purchasing, Cost Estimating) to ensure robust cost control
- Monitor the progress on key Finance deliverables, anticipating issues, acting upon them and escalating where required
The Powertrain Finance Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
- Ability to work at a proficient level with MS Excel, managing large amounts of data and conducting a wide range of different analysis.
- Ability to work effectively and deliver to tight deadlines whilst ensuring process discipline
- Qualification with a recognised accounting body.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of detailed analytical work and cross functional communication to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Powertrain Finance Analyst role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.