Job title: Powertrain Test Facility Project Manager
Salary Range: Up to £28.19 per hour LTD
Location: Wolverhampton and Whitley
Industry: Powertrain - Manufacturing
The Powertrain Test Facility Project Manager will join a department responsible for the development and introduction of new and modified processes and facilities associated with new model introductions and model year changes, within Assembly & Test.
You will hold a senior position within the Engine Test team, working closely with Product Development Engineers, Facility vendors and Tooling Suppliers to ensure that component and whole engine designs meet world class quality and efficiency standards. Engine Testing covers Dynamometer Testing, Hot Run, Cold Test and In Process Test Equipment.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experience as a Test Facility Project Manager within a Powertrain environment.
- Significant knowledge of Engine Test Facilities and test procedures.
- Experience working with Virtual Build 2D and 3 CAD Skills.
- Extensive experience of Engine Test Facility Installations and Development.
- Detailed understanding of Engine Test Dynamometers and test procedures.
- Understanding and direct previous experience of Internal Combustion Engine Cold Test Cells
- Understanding of In Process Test Systems for Engine Assembly, including Torque to Turn and Leak Test Stations for Cylinder Blocks and Heads.
- Experience of Power Train systems, AIMS, EFEAS, WERS, GSPAS.
- Previous experience with designing Test systems for Diesel and or Petrol.
Please contact James Tilley for details.