Powertrain Design Engineer - 51722
£20.84 Ltd Co
A Powertrain Design Engineer is required with experience in an engineering design/development role.
This company based in Basildon requires a Powertrain Design Engineer with experience of project management and negotiation skills for a new contract role.
The Powertrain Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Team leadership skills
- Good working knowledge of cross powertrain system fundamentals.
- Ability to work under time pressure with multiple teams in multiple regions to deliver gateway milestones and react to late changing direction is essential.
- Excellent PC skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other MS Office tools.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management including cross-functionally.
- Project management and negotiation skills will be required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / assimilate data into program papers and to adapt to new technologies and processes
- Automotive Development
- Engineering degree of equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of automotive design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Powertrain Design Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262