Job title: Powertrain Controls Software Engineer
Salary Range: Very Competitive LTD
Bluechip, household name, automotive company fresh from new investment in plant, facilities and vehicles and seeking some additional temporary support.
What you will do
- Create embedded C code on automotive powertrain control systems (engine and transmission). Base functionality comes from supplier but needs customising for clients application
What you will need
- Understanding of powertrain controls systems
- MISRA or AUTOSAR would be an advantage
- SW development in Embedded C
- Be eligible to work in UK without sponsorship
What you will get:
- Competitive hourly rate (LTD), ongoing contract, up to 45 hours per week and reduced working on Fridays
Please contact James Tilley for more details.