Job title: Powertrain Control System Function Development Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £31.40 per hour LTD
As a Powertrain Control System Function Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of the Engine Control system or Vehicle Supervisory Controller function level design, testing, sign-off and issue resolution.
You will be able to take a key role in the review of the incoming requirement cascade, feeding back and tracking any technical issues that arise. You will be responsible for the function architecture and model design for key functions such as Energy Arbitration, System Initialisation, Motor to Engine transition control, Motor Speed Control.
This Control System Function Development Engineer position provides an excellent opportunity for a candidate to apply existing experience in a new environment or industry.
To apply for this Control System Function Development Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Extensive experience of Control System design with Matlab / Simulink.
- Previous experience of delivering complex distributed system functionality designs, including leading resolution of complex technical issues
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Previous experience of closed loop real time control system development.
- Automotive experience, particularly hybrid & electric vehicles. IBM DOORS.
Please contact James Tilley for details.