Job title: Powertrain Component Quality Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00- £21.09ph
A Powertrain Component Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of 6 Sigma and good Project Management skills within the automotive industry to support Project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Whitley requires a Quality Engineer with a technical understanding of cooling systems and or one if the disciplines highlighted below on a contract basis. As a Powertrain Component Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Root cause investigate /diagnosis into quality reported issues affecting PTSE components. (Fuel system, Exhaust Systems, Cooling Systems and/or Air Intake Systems)
- Identify next up concerns through the use of AWS system looking for patterns and trends cross car line.
- Documentation of problem definition and level 1 analysis.
- Work with core team Engineers to define timings against potential solutions.
The Component Quality Engineer should have the following:
- Good analytic skills with a strong emphasis on 6 sigma quality tools.
- Good project management skills
- Ability to influence people with an ability to deal with multiple complex problems
- Strong technical knowledge against at least one of the following disciplines: Cooling systems, Fuel Systems, Exhaust Systems or Air Intake Systems
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Powertrain Component Quality Engineer role (34853) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.