Job title: Powertrain Component Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00 - £19.48ph
A Powertrain Component Engineer opportunity has become available to join a dynamic team of engineers focussed on the delivery of high voltage battery packs for this global OEM's future vehicle programmes.
As a Component Engineer you will be required to:
- Component delivery to time cost and weight targets
- Supplier sourcing
- JLR management & Supplier programme status reporting
- Issue management & resolution
- Engineering design release
- Delivery of component PPAP
- High Voltage battery pack launch into volume production
The candidate will contribute towards the design and delivery of all aspects of the HV battery pack on the allocated vehicle programme or platform.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Electrical Engineering
- Project Management
- Supplier management
- Formal Engineering qualifications.
- Project Planning experience.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.