Job title: Powertrain Component Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00 - £21.50ph
A Component Engineer is required with knowledge of passenger car or commercial vehicle applications to support delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires a Component Engineer who has experience of gear and bearing system design and Housing/casing design on a contract basis. As a Component Engineer you will be required to:
- Support Electric Motor and EDU delivery activities for PHEV programmes.
- Assist with all mandated delivery activities and support the ongoing creation and introduction of relevant engineering standards.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Design, development & / or delivery experience of a technical nature within the automotive industry.
- Demonstrated ability in managing complex issues and situations, both internally and with external suppliers, within tight time constraints and delivery of quality results.
- Proven problem solving and root cause identification skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Component Engineer role (34662) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.