- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59383
Title: Powertrain Calibration Engineer - 37276
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate: - Up to £27.97/hour Ltd (c£21.59/hr PAYE otion)
Powertrain Calibration Engineer for Car-Configuration (CCF) work-packages.
Contractor required to stand-in for engineer going on maternity leave. The contractor is required to carry out Car-Configuration calibration and testing work. Requirements management and issue investigation skills will also be required.
- System and Software testing
- Issue investigation and root-cause analysis
- Vehicle calibration
- Experience of testing software and systems on vehicles and test rigs.
- Experience of investigating issues and diagnosing root-cause of issues.
- Able to manage suppliers and run meetings with suppliers.
- Vehicle calibration and testing experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Powertrain calibration.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.