Job title: Calibration Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £31.33
The successful Calibration Engineer will be responsible for:
- The calibration of approximately 1000 calibration labels related to service tools as well as maintaining the Diagnostic Core Calibration.
- The management of Part 1 and 2 Diagnostic calibrations and specifications.
- Resolution of any issues found during off-shore testing.
- Specification of Diesel EMS service diagnostic functionality relating to new features / function.
- Issue investigation during prototype build and plant support to resolve build and manufacturing issues.
To apply for this Calibration Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Good understanding of automotive diagnostics, OBD and related standards (ISO15031, J1979, ISO14229).
- Experience with diagnostics tools and communication protocols.
- Must be comfortable with handling large amounts of calibration and test result data in Excel
- Must be comfortable with working in binary and hexadecimal numbers, and with text in ASCII format.
- Good understanding of communication network architectures (CAN, LIN & Flexray) and sensors / actuators SW specification and testing in automotive environments - ideally EMS related.
- Experience with EMS software specifications / mechanisations.
- Matlab / Simulink data measurement and analysis.
- Working knowledge of AIMS, the GMRDB database, and QBay.
- Prior experience with the calibration and diagnostics tools: INCA and CANalyser.
- Prior experience with the calibration database: Creta Previous Part 2 or OBD certification experience.
- Ability to write scripts in Excel and/or MATLAB to process textual data.
Please contact James Tilley for details.