Powertrain Calibration Engineer
Up to £27.76
Powertrain - Gasoline, Diesel or Hybrid
We have a number of Powertrain Calibration Engineer opportunities that have become available for a leading automotive OEM.
Powertrain Calibration Engineers within Gasoline, Diesel or Hybrid applications are required to join established teams working on a range of exciting future applications and technologies.
The Powertrain Calibration Engineer roles involve simulation, test bed and vehicle based calibration activities to optimise performance and emissions to meet both legislative and customer specific targets.
To apply for this Powertrain Calibration Engineer positions you should have some of the following:
- Experience in a powertrain calibration team environment.
- Experience in identifying and solving root cause of complex calibration related problems.
- Experienced user of engineering tools such as Matlab, Simulink, DIADEM, INCA, AVL Concerto, Cameo and CRETA.
- Experience of working within a calibration team and applying and improving methods, processes and engineering tools.
- Fundamental understanding of powertrain systems and control theory required.
Please contact James Tilley for details