Powertrain Calibration Engineer
Up to £27.10 per hour LTD
Gasoline, Diesel or Hybrid
An experienced powertrain calibration engineer - Gasoline, Diesel or Hybrid is required to join an established team working on a range of exciting future applications and technologies.
The role involves simulation, test bed and vehicle based calibration activities to optimise performance and emissions to meet both legislative and customer specific targets.
To apply for this Powertrain Calibration Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Experience in a powertrain calibration team environment.
- Experience in identifying and solving root cause of complex calibration related problems.
- Experienced user of engineering tools such as Matlab, Simulink, DIADEM, INCA, AVL Concerto, Cameo and CRETA.
- Experience of working within a calibration team and applying and improving methods, processes and engineering tools.
- Fundamental understanding of powertrain systems and control theory required.
Please contact James Tilley for details.