Title: CAE Analyst
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: Up to £27.08 per hour
Powertrain CAE provide an analysis service to Powertrain development. This comprises Transmissions and Driveline, intake and exhaust systems, fuel and cooling systems, gasoline and diesel engines. A vacancy exists for a Finite Element Durability Analyst supporting the Base Engines Durability Team.
- Proven track record in durability analysis, in Powertrain systems and IC engines in particular.
- HYPERWORKS/SIMLAB/ABAQUS CAE & VIEWER in addition to the ABAQUS solvers
- Knowledge and understanding of Fatigue analyses and software (e.g. FEMFAT)
- Carry out durability analysis of a variety Powertrain systems using Finite Element methods.
- Construct Finite Element models from CAD geometry.
- Perform normal mode and forced response analysis.
- Perform fatigue assessments using stress or strain based techniques.
- Carry out design optimisation studies.
- Report results in an accurate and concise manner both verbally and in written form.
- Communicate effectively at all levels
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered for this CAE Finite Element Analyst role, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.