Job title: Powertrain Build Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00- £21.53ph
A Build Engineer is required with knowledge of petrol and diesel engines to support Project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Whitley requires a Build Engineer with good understanding of activity coordination to meet program and project deliverables on a contract basis. As a Powertrain Build Engineer you will be required to:
- Plan and deliver assigned prototype engine build project activities in accordance with the master plan.
- Ensure engine build, strip, investigation/resolution activities are completed in accordance with the master plan.
- Maintain, manage and promote High Performance Business Behaviour Framework in line with HR policy and procedures.
- Formally raise and manage all issues encountered to all parties concerned in accordance with established quality procedures.
- Ensure that products are completed to the exacting standard & delivered to all customers in a timely manner as business needs dictate.
The Build Engineer should have the following:
- Detailed knowledge petrol & diesel engines Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 in an automotive
- Experience of coordinating activities to meet program / project deliverables.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office competency to produce plans, presentations, graphs, processes, Googlemail, Googledocs
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Powertrain Build Engineer role (34782) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.