Powertrain Pre-Kick Off Attribute Leader
Up to £25.96
This department functions across all hardware and attribute disciplines within Powertrain. The Attribute Leader is the interface between the 10 PT Systems and the pre KO Concept team, with regard to boundary condition requirements and attributes convergence of Powertrain system, up to Vehicle Kick Off.
The Attribute Leader will generate and own the Powertrain Target Brochure for each Program in its pre KO phase; to be successful in his role, he/she will have to:
Liaise with Powertrain function engineers to determine boundary conditions to achieve Powertrain performance
- Liaise with Technical Specialists to insure the system compliance to boundary targets
- Support conceptual powertrain packages to achieve boundary conditions
- Seek to deliver "balanced" attributes across all powertrain systems
- Satisfy the deliverables
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong understanding of attributes interaction and system engineering on Powertrain Performance. Must be able to identify, explain and apply the benefits of System Engineering.
- Familiarity with vehicle installation requirements & proven delivery of at least one of the ten Powertrain systems. Proven capability of working across multiple PT disciplines in a rapidly changing environment with conflicting demands across a wide range of commodities.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence and a passion for technology.
- Must be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
33853 - Please contact James Tilley for more details.