We are looking for a talented Electronics Hardware Design Engineer to join an innovative aerospace development team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop electronic engine components that will power the next generation of aircraft.
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Hardware Design Engineer:
- Designing power electronic hardware in compliance with aviation standards
- Planning and executing verification tests
- Developing embedded software
- Creating for processes for other relevant departments
Key Skills and Experience of the Electronics Hardware Design Engineer:
- Master degree in electrical engineering/physics/informatics or similar relevant subject
- Professional experience in a similar environment
- Experience in design of power electronics hardware in compliance with certification requirements
- Embedded software engineering skills desirable
- Fluent English essential, fluent German or other language skills beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced Electronics Hardware Design Engineer to join a technology-leading company which values creativity and innovation.
We anticipate that demand for this role will be high and interviews are available immediately, so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on +44 1384 446 143 for further information.