over 2 years ago
A Power Electronics Design Engineer with a strong understanding of the concept and design of power electronic circuits is required to join a leader in the supply of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products specialising in design, manufacture, service systems and components.
The Power Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible for the design of power electronics circuits for use in aeronautical actuation systems whilst producing high quality technical reports and specifications. A focus will also be placed upon the review and management of external contractor designs to ensure quality and continuity.
For the role of Power Electronics Design Engineer you must have the following:
- Electronics Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience of design experience within military, aerospace, automotive, nuclear or other safety related industries
- Strong technical report writing and communication skills
- Power Bridge and driver design
- SABER or SPICE modelling
- Schematic capture (Altium)
- Ability to assume task ownership and drive for results
- Satisfy requirements to achieve military security clearance
***The Salary is highly competitive, please enquire for further details***
Interviews for the Power Electronics Design Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.