We are currently seeking an experienced Power Electronics Engineer, with good knowledge of Electrical Motors and who has preferably worked in the Automotive Industry.
The position will focus on the Design, Build and Testing of Power Electronic Systems for High Speed Automotive Motor Applications.
- Generate designs based in Technical Specifications.
- Design and Simulate Power Electronics, Gate Drive and Control Circuits including physical layout.
- Provide Technical Liaison for customers worldwide.
- Participate in and lead the creation of functional specifications, DVP, FMEA and Test Procedures.
- Manage Projects.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience of Power Electronics Design
- Experience in Motor Drive Design would be advantageous including inverters, dc-dc converters, high speed motors.
- Experience of working for an Automotive Tier 1 or OEM would be useful.
- PCB Circuit Design and optimisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant and forward thinking company, working on cutting edge technology.
Salary is commensurate and there are some excellent benefits including share options.
If you fit the bill, please apply as soon as possible.