Industry: Product and Supplier Management
We are now recruiting for a driven and motivated Portfolio Manager, who will create and manage the product and technology strategy within a category. Working for a large successful international company within the electrical components industry this is fantastic opportunity to manage a range of products and make a real difference. The role has global responsibility requiring influence across many cultures and languages. This is an office based role with up to 20% travel.
As a Portfolio Manager you will be required to:
- Have responsibility for the selection of suppliers and products within the offer.
- Have accountability for Sales revenue, ROI and Customer Acquisition
- Manage and have significant influence on digital product and supplier performance targets, NPI launches/value and Product Range growth.
- Product manage the portfolio of products having responsibility for brand management and marketing.
The Portfolio Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Successful track record in product/category management or related functional discipline
- Business planning and execution capability across a product category
- A collaborative team player across a business with fast moving, customer driven markets
- Successful supplier relationship management
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of, and the ability to articulate the Value Proposition
- Strong commercial acumen and broad communication skills
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Positive can do attitude, takes ownership and very results oriented
- Marketing & purchasing knowledge
- Experience of working with an online digital tool-set
- Understands the needs of engineers and buyers (targeted customers)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of product and brand management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Portfolio Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .