- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Duration: 6 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 11 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61921
Are you an automotive Polisher with experience of polishing premium vehicle body parts?
This is an initial 6 month contract (Inside IR35), working a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday.
A Qualified Vehicle Modifier of Commercial Vehicles, based at a major automotive OEM site in Dagenham, is seeking Polisher with the ability to remove inclusions, nibs and runs.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand and use different types of Mop Heads to achieve required standards
- Understand and use different types of grit and materials
Skills helpful for the role:
- Previous experience of polishing vehicle body parts
- A background in paint spraying or automotive polishing
- A good eye for detail
What you'll get:
If you have experience as a Vehicle Poilisher and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Polisher role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.