- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59103
Job title: Automotive Polisher
Salary Range: £25,000 per annum
A permanent role working for a design led automotive manufacturing business supplying high end automotive exterior vehicle upgrade parts for mainline OEMs.
An automotive polisher is required to have experience with paint spraying or polishing. A good work ethic with an appetite to perform quality work is needed to fulfil this role to the best of its abilities. Ability to understand task and to perform a premium quality service.
This role is within the Pontypool area and the right person will be able to access Pontypool easily. As an Automotive Polisher, you will be required to:
- Perform high-quality hand sprayed products for a premium service.
- Provide aesthetically premium body parts ready to be sent to client.
- Have a background in paint spraying or automotive polishing.
- Previous experience working in the manufacturing or automotive industry is desirable but not essential.
- Work as part of a team and alone to assure all work is complete.
- Have a technical or production background.
- Be able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be open to learn and to undertake training methods to help in the role.
- Work towards Health and Safety standards in the company and communicate issues to direct managers.
The Automotive Polisher should have the following skills or experience:
- Paint spraying or polishing background
- Excellent working standards.
- Be able to work within a team or by themselves.
- A good eye for detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a good technical or manufacturing background for a high end manufacturing environment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Automotive Polisher within high volume manufacturing and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Automotive Polisher, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446108.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.