Bournville, West Midlands
£10.0 - £13.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
£10.00 to £13.00 p/h Ltd
An Administrator opportunity has arisen requiring Polish language skills.
Working for an international food manufacturer based in Birmingham you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and managing employee data maintenance and workforce administration requests including:
- employee relationship change, mass uploads, individual data correction for personal/non-personal data, employee category change, pay/work schedule change, effective date changes, execution of reversals, domestic relocation, temporary contract end and extension, cost centre change, untimely request, authorised signatories, and inter-regional changes.
- In addition, long term illness, retirement, involuntary and voluntary separations paternal leave, maternity leave, military leave, personal leave (paid and unpaid), return to work, promotions, lateral moves, downgrades, external course of study reimbursements, reference letter, and confirmation letter for salary and employment
- Notifies payroll and other relevant parties of requests; confirms payment
- Updates case management tool and SHARP as needed by processes
- Provides requested SHARP HR and Payroll data/transactions to auditor
- Files grievance documents and outcomes in personal file
- Attention to Detail and good organisational skills
- EXCEL skills
- Polish Speaking
- Customer Focus
- Administration Experience
- Project work
- Data/Excel work
- A-level or equivalent
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.