PMO Project Administrator
£25,000 - £27,000
We are working with a well-established automotive tier 1 based in Rugby. They are part of a wider European business that supply into all major OEM's across the UK and Europe.
The business has asked us to assist in the recruitment of a PMO Project Administrator, to help the wider Project Management team.
As Project Administrator you will be expected to do the following:
- Deliver project data to management team to ensure progress through quality gates/ milestones.
- Regional and global lead of project administration accounts through the Product Development Process (PDP)
- Report budget release and consumption on a regular basis (e.g. monthly)
- Monitor data quality and milestones in anticipation of reviews and significant events according to project
- Maintain up to date list of Quality Gates (QG) status and lists of open issues by project
- Invite, lead and document relevant project meetings (e.g. Project Review Committee's - PRC)
- Review procedures and continuous improvements activities
- Provide support to Project Leaders
We are keen to talk to Project Administration experts who have the following skills and qualifications:
HND/A-Levels or equivalent
- Previous relevant administration experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, able to communicate with all levels and disciplines on a European and global level
- Has good eye for detail & high standards of work
- Good time management organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong IT skills especially Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Confidence to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to plan and communicate tasks to achieve
- to review and adjust to meet pressure and priorities
- Must be self-motivated and possess the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to persuade others using relevant information, assertiveness and logical argument
This is an excellent opportunity to join this progressive and forward-thinking organisation, the business will offer a dedicated career pathway and in return for your dedication and hard work, a competitive remuneration and benefits package will be provided. For more information, please apply or email