Title: Senior PMO Analyst
Division: Sales and Marketing
Contract Position based at: Gaydon / Whitley
A Senior PMO Analyst is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and Whitley, Coventry. This is a contract position paying up to £63.62 per hour dependent upon experience.
The Trading Division is a division within this organisation which is growing rapidly. Its role is to support the development of potential new and existing markets through the construction of a global supply chain network, and to also supply products for production vehicles built outside of the UK. Trading Division has a key role to play to ensure that JLR becomes a truly Global Company.
The Project Management Team is responsible for overall the cost, quality and delivery of New Product Introduction Programmes for Trading Division. You will be pivotal in supporting both the Programme Teams in the Vehicle lines as well as the Launch Teams within the Manufacturing Plants in the UK and Overseas (China, Brazil etc.). Covering and ensuring through governance the Operational Readiness for Trading Division and the Supplier Readiness for all projects.
This specific role will be tailored to look at the import side of the PMO function (supporting parts coming back from overseas to support the home line plants) As the role is developing the expectation will be for the individual to drive and create process to achieve objectives and targets and be able to articulate/report back findings and progress.
- Part of a Project Management team
- Supply Chain experience
- Excellent communication
- Previous experience of working in a Project Management team with a track record of successful delivery
- Previous experience of dealing with stakeholders to deliver a project
- Methodical detailed approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
- Ability to undertake risks and issues assessments
- Negotiation and adaptability
- Ability to combine short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
- Resilience, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- Able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
- A effective team player, adaptive, develops and supports team members
- Stakeholder Management experience, exposure
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports
- Experience in a Logistics and Shipping Environment
Relevant qualification and/or training in a recognised appropriate Project Management methodology environment
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.