PMD Engineer- R00022605
A PMD Engineer is required to add value to the vehicle development activity through the careful management of multiple consecutive projects.
This company based in Cranfield requires a PMD Engineer with knowledge of automotive products/technologies for a contract role.
As a PMD Engineer you will be required to:
- Maintain visibility vehicle development status against its performance metrics (quality, cost & delivery KPI's) and communicate to line management, taking recovery actions where necessary
- Prepare for project milestone meetings, working proactively and cross functionally with all stakeholders.
- To coordinate global activities between Japan and Europe
- Ensure closure of key concerns raised through production trials and development test activities.
- Coordinate quality and customer satisfaction improvement activities.
- Coordinate cost reduction activities to deliver vehicle targets.
The PMD Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven experience in a project management role
- Experience or demonstrable knowledge of automotive products/technologies
- Fully literate in Microsoft desktop tools
If you have any questions about the PMD Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship