Job title: Plumbing Lecturer
Salary Range; Hourly Rate up to £50 per hour
This modern academia faculty are seeking a Plumbing Lecturer for their Brighton Campus.
A Plumbing Lecturer is required with knowledge of Tutoring and Assessing. Candidates with experience of the construction and education industries would be well received.
Due to maternity leave this company, a renowned organisation based in Brighton requires a flexible Plumbing Lecturer with apprenticeship delivery experience for a new fixed term contract until October 2019. As a Plumbing Lecturer you will be required to:
- Provide stimulating learning and assessment activities which suit the targets and needs of all the learners.
- Deliver high quality teaching to classes within the plumbing courses, including associated preparation and post lesson administration.
- Plan and use a range of effective and appropriate teaching techniques to engage and motivate learners.
The Plumbing Lecturer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed, as well as an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service.
- Occupational competency within the construction sector and knowledge of plumbing, heating and ventilation.
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification, proficient in evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Plumbing Training to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Brighton-based education provider will offer you:
- Hourly Rate up to £50 per hour
- Either Part Time or Full Time Hours Available.
- Fixed Term Contract until October 2019
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Plumbing and Lecturing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Plumbing Lecturer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.