Salary Range: up to £25.30 p/h
Location: Warwick University
A PLM Manager is required with knowledge of PLM, PDM and CAD tools supporting the creation, analysis and development of product / manufacturing data through the entire project life cycle.
- Collaborate with internal and external customer via the use of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Computer Aided Design (CAD) Installation, Configuration, and support of various CAD environments, including CATIA V5/V6, Solid Edge, ICEM, ALIAS, etc.
- Support Engineering Tools and Process for PDM / PLM systems, like Teamcenter, Enovia, etc.
- Data migration, including import, export, and data mapping and mining.
- Provide user support/ training for PLM and PDM systems
- Create data immersive environments, which are easily transferred and scalable
- Document and create Work Instructions for use of manufacturing / engineering tools
- Evaluate new tools/technologies for incorporation into the existing manufacturing / product development processes
- Provide recommendations to management resulting in purchases and installation of hardware, software and equipment
- Excellent Knowledge of PLM, PDM TOOLS, (Enovia, Teamcentre Vault, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of CAD tools
- Strong communication and technical skills with the ability to quickly grasp technical issues/concepts
- Programming skills (C#, C++, Java, etc)
- Excellent IT skills - MS-Office competent
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Problem solving and solution management
- The ability to prioritise your workload;
- The ability to succeed in a demanding role.
- A passion to try new activities and new concepts
- Creative CAD skills, including animation, part development & part design
- Automotive experience
- Degree in Data Engineering or related subject or equivalent experience
In return for your experience, this Warwick based Automotive company will offer you:
- Up to £25.30 p/h depending upon experience
- An excellent opportunity to gain automotive OEM experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon.
If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.