PLM Application Engineer MCAD - 35630 - up to £38.88/hour Ltd Co - P3&O
Strong CAD background Methods development. Software testing.
- An understanding of CAD requirements.
- Experience of executing CAD activities within a PLM managed environment.
- Experience with specific CAD tools such as Dassault Systems V6 3DExperience, Enovia, Catia V5.
- Previous experience of PLM programmes and Project Management with track record of delivery.
- Methodical detailed approach to work context.
- Analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base.
- Ability to present complex data & issues to a varied audience.
- Experience of Problem Resolution using structured approaches.
- Ability to manage risks and issues.
- Negotiation and adaptability skills.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have requirement gathering and testing skills, knowledge of verification and validation techniques and the ability to assess solution change requests.
- Experience of Dassault Systems Enovia V6.
- Experience working in the automotive industry in the Product Development domain would be desirable.
- Experience of stakeholder management at all levels.
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports.
- Have the confidence to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment. An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning.
A resilient and enthusiastic who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs.
A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas. An effective team player, actively develops and supports team members.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.