£17k - 19.5k per year
5 months ago
£17,000 to £19,500 plus 24 days holiday plus bank holidays & benefits
Moreton in Marsh
A fast-paced manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Plant Operative to join the production and product innovation departments. You will support the department ensuring products are packed correctly and accurately. You will have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment with an understanding of food hygiene and GMP standards.
As a Plant Operative your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Supporting work within a kitchen environment to ensure that on pack instructions are accurate.
- Working with the Product development team to produce products within the kitchen using cooking equipment such as hobs, grills, ovens, and microwaves.
- Providing practical input to the execution of client work, a variety of contract and research projects
- Maintenance, calibration, and servicing of our processing equipment in line with business management systems
- Training other pilot plant users in the correct use of equipment
An exciting opportunity for a Plant Operative with the following.
- Practical skills in operating equipment, apparatus, or instrumentation.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- An understanding of food hygiene and GMP standards.
If you are a Plant Operative with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.