Plant based Project Engineer responsible for the resolution of Body Engineering customer concerns as prioritised through the Quality Operating Systems. Delivery is achieved by identifying and implementing containment, root cause and permanent corrective action in conjunction with plant based manufacturing based co-leaders. The position will also include launch responsibilities within body engineering for in-cycle model programmes.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels PC Literacy Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
- Able to assimilate large quantities of data Ideally degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline
- Engineering knowledge of Body Engineering component design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc. Familiar with 8D process
- Proven Project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget and capable of working in a reactive environment.