- Sector: Energy
- Function: Administration
- Contact: Kerry Heath
- Contact Email: Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446109
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59251
Part Time (8.30am -1.30pm)
Salary - £15,300
Location – Wolverhampton
We are working in partnership with this superb, specialist business based in the Wolverhampton area where you will be joining the team as a Plant Administrator.
We are recruiting for a Plant Administrator who will support the business providing general Admin, compiling reports, and managing all technical and administrative documents for a brand-new permanent part time position. Candidates with experience of the distribution industry would be well received.
As the Plant Administrator you will be required to:
- Compile weighbridge reports for local authority and trade
- Check for any errors on Weighbridge reports
- Send weekly reports and figures to local authority
- Complete routine orders and purchasing requests
- Record and input holiday for staff
- Record and input sickness forms liaising with HR
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Answer all incoming calls
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers
- General Admin duties
Candidates should have the following skills or experience:
- Administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Professional and friendly)
- Experience of employee relations (Managing conflict and dispute resolution)
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data
- Knowledge/experience of Waste to energy and plant knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with solid administrative experience to develop your career further within an established organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Plant Administrator role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.