- Sector: Plastics
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Fraser Nibbs
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 342669
- Expiry Date: 01 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59905
This manufacturer of polymer materials is looking for a Planning Manager to efficiently manage the production planning process. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established manufacturer. The successful candidate will have significant experience of production planning, preferably using SAP.
The Planning Manager duties will include:
- Effective planning between production, sales, technical and customer services.
- Partake in workforce planning daily.
- Process improvement to ensure more effective delivery.
- Tailor production planning to overcome materials and delivery constraints.
- Supervise warehouse team to ensure targets are met.
- Ensuring stock levels are recorded accurately.
- Monitor, review and ensure that materials are down date correctly.
The Planning Manager duties will have:
- Experience in a similar planning role.
- Experience in a chemicals/plastics manufacturing environment a distinct advantage.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP systems.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.