Planning Engineer - Control Systems
£Competitive Salary Plus Execllent Benefits
Are you a Planning Engineer within Controls Systems knowledge for the planning function at a high-volume manufacturing plant in Birmingham. This role provides technical support for all manufacturing operations in their machining function in the development of high precision components and complex assemblies.
As a Planning Engineer you will be modifying the controls of machining and assembly systems in a controlled manner to enhance and sustain production activities in the manufacturing operations environment.
As Planning Engineer (Control Systems), you will be managing the resolution of any problems and looking at how you could introduce cost savings and productivity improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- Qualified to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent (e.g. HNC, Membership of Professional Institution).
- Minimum of four-year apprenticeship in an electrical / mechatronical discipline.
- Ideally experienced in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Preferable knowledge with control systems of high volume production machinery.
- Knowledge of various lean manufacturing methods is advantageous.
This Opportunity offers:
- £Comp Salary plus excellent benefits package
- Career development and progression within a state of the art manufacturing facility
- Opportunity to work on major new vehicle development programmes
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge within planning, rectification and development/maintenance of control systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Planning Engineer - Control Systems role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email