E-Planning Engineer - JP00000551
Pay Rate: PAYE only - £24.97 - £31.00/hr PAYE (dependent on experience) – Inside IR35
To start ASAP - 12 months assignment
- To oversee the design and development of the vehicle electrical system at a feature or sub-system level, depending on project need.
- To manage the quality and the development timing for the electrical parts on the vehicle.
Deliverables / KPIs:
- Working closely with Electrical R&D teams, Manufacturing Sites and Project teams to gather feedback in preparation for milestones
- Prepare and issue the necessary documentation to the EE teams according to the project schedules
- Great communicator with experience of coordinating electrical engineering project activities to get buy-in from stakeholders.
- Strong administration skills to control all project documentation
- General understanding of product development and the electrical development process.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to review and challenge data.
- Attention to detail with clear and precise reporting skills and the ability to present confidently.
- Where appropriate, propose and support with knowledge sharing and process improvement activities within the Department.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Competent with PC applications such as MS Office
- Valid driving license
- Sufficient relevant experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of electrical theory and electronic devices
- Knowledge of hardware and software development processes
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of CAN, CAN tools and vehicle diagnostics
- Ability to travel within the UK and internationally to suppliers, plants, other global R&D centres etc. on an infrequent basis.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with excellent communication and project management skills.
To apply for this role please send your interest and CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.