Planning & Controls Engineer
£38,787 + Bonus
An opportunity has arisen for a Planning & Controls Engineer to join this luxurious car manufacturer in the West Midlands. In this role you will provide technical support for all manufacturing operations in the machining function. You would be modifying the controls of machining and assembly systems in a controlled manner to enhance and sustain production activities in the manufacturing operations environment.
On a day to day basis, you will be managing the resolution of any problems and looking at how you could introduce cost savings and productivity improvements
- Qualified to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent (e.g. HNC, Membership of Professional Institution).
- Minimum of four-year apprenticeship in an electrical / mechatronic discipline.
- Ideally experienced in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Preferable knowledge with control systems of high volume production machinery.
- Knowledge of various lean manufacturing methods is advantageous.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Planning & Controls Engineering, from an Automotive background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17