Seeking a Planning Administrator to work for a global manufacturer specialising in alloys.
Based at their manufacturing facility in Manchester key responsibilities as Planning Administrator will include:
- Planning work schedules to meet production requirements
- Prioritising work orders based on importance
- Dealing with any incoming customer queries
- Ensuring the planning system is kept up to date
- Producing daily production reports for the line manager
- Any other general office duties as required
Qualifications and experience:
- GCSE level
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good IT skills including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook
- ERP systems experience
This is a long-term contract opportunity based on a 37.5-hour week and offering competitive rates of pay.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon.
If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to – Kate.Stevens@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.