A Production Planner is required by global engineering/manufacturing organisation based in Coventry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, growing organisation and be an integral part of the Logistics team.
As Production Planner, you will support members of the Operations Management team with the workload aims and department vision.
- Deliver on-time product supply to a variety of customers by translating customer demand into an achievable, optimised production schedule.
- Optimise capacity through capacity planning and machine/man availability.
- Support the development of planning, stock management systems and processes.
- Understand, maintain appropriate KPIs and meet/exceed KPI targets. If below targets and achieve clear recovery plans.
- Support and manage Engineering Change (ECN) activities.
- Cross functional problem solving related to planning areas ie capacity, production planning.
- Analyse customer requirements to ensure efficient build planning.
- Experience of working within a demanding manufacturing/engineering environment, having a proven track record of a success within an internal logistics/planning environment.
- You will have an excellent understanding of MRP or SAP based systems, as well as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Ideally, you will be qualified to HNC level and have good organisational and time management skills.
We are seeking a self-motivated, Planning professional who is seeking a new challenge and willingness to take ownership. If you are and offer the above experience in return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested? Please contact forward your latest CV to email@example.com or call me directly on 01384 446162.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.