almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Piping Layout Designer
Salary: Competitive Hourly Rates
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Piping Layout Designer to work for our client's site within their project team, the role will be involved in developing piping layout and interconnections for a high profile project and would be suit someone with experience of AutoCAD 3D and/or Solidworks.
- Develop and design the project piping layout on 4 main skids
- Develop and design the interconnection between these skids working with complex pipe lengths of up to 200m
- Experience of working with 200 degrees and 19BG 3" Line, Basic Water Line Ambient of 2BG and Steam at 152 degrees 5BG
- Working with Calculators all for a Test Rig to be produced
- Would suit someone who has test rig experience and previous experience on systems including Water, Cool Water and Steam Testing Line
- Must have experience of 3D design, Isometrics, AutoCAD/Solidworks or similar design packages
- Experience with Pipework Design within O&G or Utility Market place
This is a contract role that will be working on a project for 6-8 weeks with a competitive hourly rate, please get in touch for more information.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.