- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61575
Job Title: Pillar Liaison Manager - 37922
Location: Gaydon / Whitley
Rate: up to £45.93/hr Ltd (PAYE option also available)
This exciting role sits in the Learning Academy and is responsible for linkage between nominated transformation Pillars (typically different areas) and the HR workstream in respect of Capability requirements. Close to the Transformation activities the role will be accountable for building clear requirements for capability development in order to deliver future business success. Building clear business cases, assessing audiences, and identifying relevant enterprise stakeholders will be vital to scope clear packages of work which will be tackled by the HR Capability team using an Agile operating framework. This will enable “Squads” to specify, source, or build the optimal solutions in a timely manner covering a diverse range of topics from specific technical skills growth, through to new ways of working that adopt and enhanced career long learning.
- Experience of partnering with senior business stakeholders / working on complex projects, and proven track record of successful delivery with impact.
- Significant experience / ability to understanding the steps in building technical learning solutions. Able to identify the types of resources and estimate the size of different work items.
- Knowledgeable in Learning and Development methodologies (eg competency frameworks, learning needs analysis, adult learning pedagogy, approaches to assessment and evaluation).
- Able to challenge behaviours and actions which do not support the targeted change, and understand the cause of any barriers in order to make progress.
- Experience of writing requirements and communicating to others.
- Experience of working with multiple stake holders at all levels to identify needs and build solutions.
- A working knowledge of UK academic qualification levels (2 to 7)
- Experience of planning, sequencing and phasing projects
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.