- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 24 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58987
Title: PI Analyst - 37242 / 37243
Division: Engineering Operations
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £22.98/hr Ltd (c£18/hr PAYE option)
- Gateway to Engineering for PI - establishing relationships with key stakeholders from within your assigned
- Commodity Group - Accurately reflecting engineering and programme intent in agreed standardised formats for consumption by downstream customers (Inputs)
- Validation of Outputs from the configuration system (ACE) for alignment to engineering & programme intent (Re-Use)
- Directing updates of the effectivity of features within the database repository (rMFD) in line with approved assumptions
- Present weekly status updates, aligning priority of individual work with those of the wider business
- Data Analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to robustly problem solve & and develop effective solutions.
- Must have good, strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence people.
- Commitments, Flexibility, Self-Motivation for the role are necessary attributes for this position.
- Relationship Building & Stakeholder Management
Good business acumen and project management skills.
Experience in Jira / Tableau / A N Other visual analytics software platform.
VBA code writing knowledge
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.