Physical Logistics Manager (Manufacturing)
Exciting opportunity for a Production Logistics Manager with global leading Automotive OEM based at the company's Midlands based manufacturing facility in Birmingham. This is a unique and fantastic role for a Production Logistics Manager to lead and manage the facilities' physical logistics operation.
Overseeing the physical logistics of a 24/7 volume production facility, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a large team on weekend night shift for physical logistics
- Ensuring all physical logistics shift targets are met, including volume, cost, quality and productivity
- Management of technical resources
- Planning, budgeting and scheduling
- Ensuring plant and group targets are met
- Leading your teams to consistently achieve results.
- You will have a proven track record in a similar management/lead role.
- Ideally you will hold formal logistics / manufacturing qualification ONC / HND (or equivalent)
- You must demonstrate previous experience of managing technical resources
- Your experience will have been gained within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge in planning, budgeting and scheduling
- Ability to work and manage within a highly pressurised environment
In return for your logistics management experience, you will be offered career development and an attractive benefits package offering:
- Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 (inc shift premium £50,000 - £56,250)
- Superb Pension + Car Scheme + Healthcare
- Highly competitive Bonus Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance + Excellent work-life balance and family friendly policies
- Subsidised canteen + Ample free parking
PLEASE NOTE THIS YOU WILL BE MANAGING EVENING WEEKEND SHIFTS.
Interested? Please forward your latest CV as soon as possible or for further details contact Lisa directly on 01384 446162.