Chichester, West Sussex
£19.00 - £21.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job title: Personal Assistant
Hourly rate: £19.00 to £21.00 per hour
Contract length: 6 months
A Personal Assistant is required with written and verbal German language skills.
Due to growth this Automotive company, based in Chichester requires a proactive Personal Assistant to provide a total confidential administrative support service at Director level.
As a Personal Assistant you will be required to:
- Serve as liaison and first point of contact for the office, including providing support to departments reporting to the Directors.
- Scheduling appointments and managing the Director's calendars.
- Managing correspondence and communications.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone enquiries (internal and external), including follow-up.
- SAP Time Management.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Compiling various reports.
- Minute taking, maintaining records and other documentation.
- Recording and maintaining purchase requisitions/orders in SAP.
- Order and maintain stationery stock levels, within budget
- Track, anticipate and prepare for upcoming deadlines, events, and agenda items that require action by the Directors.
- Project manage and co-ordinate special events, including arranging rooms, catering, presentation equipment etc.
- Co-ordinate meetings, prepare agendas, and organise and track agenda items.
- Identify and recommend improvements for administrative procedures and implement changes as appropriate.
- Assist in the resolution of complex, highly sensitive, and confidential administrative matters.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong time management skills.
- Secretarial qualifications including competent keyboard skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Written and spoken knowledge of the German language
- Good communications skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Calm and serious outlook, with the ability to cope in a crisis situation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Personal Assistant role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.