- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Duration: contract
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 06 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61861
Engineer - Performance Planning Engineering Services - 530
To start ASAP - 12 months assignment
Rate: £24.97/hr PAYE (Inside IR35)
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Delivery of whole vehicle CO2 or EV range targets.
- Delivery of vehicle acceleration performance targets.
- Monitoring of vehicle Conformity of Production.
- Performance Planning of Fuel Consumption (CO2), EV range, and acceleration of new and existing vehicles.
- Simulation of fuel economy, range, and acceleration performance.
- Benchmarking & target setting.
- Vehicle lifecycle management.
- Project management (inc. test planning at external facilities).
- UK & European travel may be required.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Degree in Engineering, Physics, or relevant discipline.
- Experience working in the automotive industry, experience of powertrain development an advantage.
- Experience of fuel economy/EV Range simulation tools an advantage (e.g. AVL Cruise).
- Proficient with Matlab
- Full UK (or equivalent) driving licence (category B & B1).
- Up to date with European competitor information and market trends.
- Awareness of relevant legislation.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Fluent oral and written English language skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear, succinct, and compelling manner.
- Works effectively with individuals and teams. Shows respect and positive regard for others.
- Takes responsibility & accountability for successfully completing tasks. Maintains standard of excellence independently.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.