Job title: Performance Development Engineer
Salary: £40,000 to £47,000 (Depending on Experience) plus benefits
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Relocation/ Sponsorship: Not supported with this role.
A Performance Development Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
Its a high visibility role where you will provide engine development test support to the Performance and Validation team on NPI programmes.
You will have responsibility for conducting testing, development and sign off for engine programmes under the direct responsibility of the 900 series team.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Qualified to degree level or with equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable sound engineering background and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of diesel engine principles.
- Ability to solve problems, analyse data and investigate root cause of issues.
- Self confidence and a 'passion for the product' are personal qualities needed to succeed in this high pressure environment.
- Experience in combustion, performance, and economy development of diesel engines.
- Experienced in the use of testbed software, calibration tools, emissions measuring equipment and test data logging systems.
- Hands on engine testing and problem solving experience.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.