Job title: Performance Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £32.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Powertrain Calibration
An opening has become available for a diesel engine performance engineer to join a Product Development team working on 2.8 to 7.1 range of engines. This is an exciting opportunity to carry out performance and emissions development work that will make significant contributions to the NPI programs for these engines.
You will be responsible for conducting engine system and rating calibration development for Tier 4 Final / Stage V engines to meet customer performance expectations and all emission regulations, troubleshooting issues identified in production test, verification and validation testing, field testing and customer raised concerns
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Engineering degree
- Proven analytical skills.
- Previous experience in engine performance and emissions development for CI or SI engines.
- Specific experience with the development of electronically controlled engines.
- Technical mindset and ability to communicate technical information effectively.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate to a range of stakeholders including internal process partners, customers and suppliers
Please contact James Tilley for more details.