Job Title - Development Engineer - Performance & Calibration
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Up to £40.00 per hour LTD
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Development Engineer with experience in performance & calibration is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Development Engineer, performance & calibration The performance team develops and defines
calibration of the exhaust aftertreatment system and OBD. The product development is done in
cooperation with development centers in France, USA Brazil and Japan. Task:
Main tasks will involve:
- Calibration of engine and exhaust aftertreatment system, that influence the engine performance and emissions for the engine projects.
- Calibration of On Board Diagnostics (OBD) monitors for engine and aftertreatment
- The deliverable from our team is a calibrated dataset for the engine control unit, meeting project requirements (such as emission demands, fuel consumption, drivability, etc).
- The result is also documented in an engineering report. This is done by data collection from engine and vehicle tests. From the collected data we build models that are used for virtual testing/optimisation/calibration.
- The result is then verified in vehicle and testcell then given the opportunity to evaluate and experience the results of your calculations in a real vehicle.
- Master of Science or similar technical education is preferred or experience of engine and exhaust aftertreatment.
- Matlab experience.
- Experience of calibration of On Board Diagnostic monitors.
- Experience of Inca or Vision.
- A drive to deliver results is important.
- Mindset for continuous improvement of methods and processes.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to James Tilley.