The Perceived Quality department within Body Engineering is responsible for defining the customer requirements, for emotional and sensory interaction and emotional connection for JLR products. This is defined by sub-attributes of 'Crafted' 'Design' and 'Material Ingredients'.
The department is responsible for approving all customer visible components for colour, grain & gloss and approving complete vehicle harmony, Cosmetic Standards and all A surface materials.
The Body Engineering Department is responsible for the Engineering of the Body, including Lamps. Mirrors Bumpers, and Trim, as well as the Interior Cockpit (Instrument panel and Console), and Cabin (Headliner, trunk, pillar trims).
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to lead the resolution of technical issues (and associated business cases) within a team environment with the ability to interface directly to the Design teams, component areas, manufacturing, company quality, new model programs, and represent the Perceived Quality Department.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence and a 'passion for the product' are personal qualities needed to succeed in this high pressure environment, being self-motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, with high creativity levels and a good understanding of modern and future technologies.
- History of working or leading projects will be a distinct advantage. Experience of program or project management, meeting demanding timescales, cost effective delivery essential.
- Applicants need to be ideally qualified to degree level
- Computer literate in Google, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project"
- Experience of program or project management, meeting demanding timescales, cost effective delivery essential.