Job Title: Perceived Quality specialist
Location: Paddington, West London
Contract Hourly Rate: £25ph – 35ph (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for a perceived Quality specialist has become available to join our West London based Clients. The successful PQ will be responsible for Perceived Quality evaluation & validation support to the start of production and collaborating with styling, engineering, manufacturing & suppliers to develop and implement countermeasures that resolve Design & PQ concern items
- Attend and support project meetings to ensure understanding that the project direction is clear & communicating with stakeholders where necessary
- Support digital and physical evaluations to identify potential Design Quality concerns
- Design specification & concept sheet evaluation to validate robustness of Design Intent for styling proposals (e.g. colour, gloss, grain harmony)
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders (Styling teams) to communicate project requirements and develop proposals to deliver the required Design Quality
- Collaboration with external stakeholders to implement the required Design Quality
- Follow project timing plans and adhere to allowable cost targets
- Ensure ‘Best Practice’ is followed at all times
- Ability to travel within the UK / European region is mandatory
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- GD&T implementation to influence Design, Engineering & Manufacturing
- Colour, gloss, grain development and validation, including grain mapping and mark-up
- Experience of materials processing and a wide range of component design and feasibility analysis for the automotive industry
- Appreciation of consumer requirements including evaluation & forecasting of the competitive PQ landscape
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to work cross-functionally with an efficient yet effective manner.
- CAD & visualisation skills (Alias/NX/V-Red) desirable
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.