Job Title - Perceived Quality Engineer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Perceived Quality Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
The department; Perceived Quality (PQ), Geometry and Surface finish is responsible for attribute development of Geometry & Appearance and Surface finish.
We handle all phases of the development; annual work, advanced engineering, concept development, industrialization and current model quality. We work in a cross-functional work process with Design, Product Planning and the development units within R&D.
As a Perceived Quality - Analysis Engineer you are going to be part of a team that consists of Attribute Leaders, Analysis Engineers and Visualization experts. Your responsibilities in the team will be to lead and drive the deliveries for the sub attribute Geometry & Appearance (or a selected part of) in one or many major car programs where part of the deliveries can include technical advice and input in the design process.
* Perform analyses based on given design and technical solutions.
* Define, lead and drive issues in order to fulfil attribute targets in specified area
* Give recommendations based on analysis results or experience.
* Contribute in target setting process.
* Contribute in method development.
* MSc or equivalent working experience.
* Knowledge of CatiaV5
* TeamCenter and TCr knowledge and experience
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.