- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59259
PDL Author - 54420
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
- Managing the PDL Change Control process by monitoring incoming CRFs, routing for approvals through Tech Review and into the APAT.
- CRF facilitation.
- Ensuring CRF concurrence, playing an integration role between stakeholders to achieve CRF concurrence.
- Online CRF admin (maintaining Cutoff dates, Effective points/S4Ps).
- Ensuring flow of CRFs cross program.
- APAT agenda setting and minutes.
- Instigate/Handle PDL queries.
- Triage incoming CRFs (feasibility assessment).
- Working alongside PDL Authors and liaising with a broad Stakeholder base across the business.
- Ability to work with complex data, well organised, advanced Excel skills,
- Good communication, Ability to work independently as well as working within a team.
- Ideally prior product knowledge of CV products and Sharepoint / Power Apps
- Experience in Change Management, Product Definition or related discipline
- Prior experience in PDL and SP development
- Further Education or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
**THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35**
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.